In Cameroon, 72.24% of businesses created since 2010 are non-existent in the May 2016 file of the General Directorate of Taxes, which formally attests to their death (CAMERCAP-PARC). The lack of effective management of businesses as a whole contributes to this situation, which can only be regretted. It is in this light that the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Centre (SBEC) of the Denis and Lenora Foretia Foundation is intervening through its 6-month flagship training for SMEs to build the capacity of youths and women entrepreneurs in business management techniques in 5 regions (Centre, West, Littoral, South-West and North-West) of Cameroon.
The Foundation is therefore seeking for experienced trainers to train entrepreneurs in business management techniques in each of the above regions.
The incumbent is expected to train for a period of 1 – 2 years on a contractual basis.
The incumbent shall:
- Be willing to take part in the preparatory training process organized to equip the trainers;
- Prepare quality PowerPoint presentations for each module from the training manuals.
- Ensure the follow-up of trainees;
- Develop and maintain good teaching-learning techniques with trainees;
- Training Location
Interested applicants must choose only one region (this must be the region of residence).
- Selection Criteria
The incumbent must fulfil the following criteria
- Proven skills at carrying out similar trainings;
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Being bilingual (English and French) will be an added advantage;
- A creative thinker and open minded;
- Excellent follow up skills.
Have at least a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science or another related field.
Have at least 5 years of experience at carrying out similar trainings
- Documents to be submitted
Kindly send a copy of your CV (2 pages max with at least 2 references), Cover Letter, attestations of work experience and any other document(s) you deem relevant to boost your candidacy.
- Deadline for submission: June 30, 2023
Leave A Comment