CALL FOR APPLICATION: COMMUNICATION INTERN
The Denis and Lenora Foretia Foundation is seeking strong candidates for a position as Communication Intern. The intern will assist the communications team in improving the Foundation’s communication through traditional media, social media, and email. Interns will be expected to work Full time in Yaoundé for a period of 3 months renewable once.
Primary responsibilities will include
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the annual communications strategy and communications plan.
- Maintaining and updating the Foundations Social Media Pages.
- Assisting in Creating graphics and other accessories for social media promotion;
- Updating the database of media and other contacts to ensure they are accurate, and up to date;
- Assisting with the production and publication of videos;
- Contributing ideas to develop new channels for the Foundation’s communications;
- Assisting in the development of a monthly reporting system on the Foundations communication activities
- Generating online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action.
- Other general responsibilities as may be reasonably requested over time.
Qualifications /Skills Required
- Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism or any related field
- Previous internship/ work experience in a communication field
- Proficient with on-line communications.
- Flexible, open and dependable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 31st August, 2020. All applications must be submitted using the Online Portal below
To apply for this job please visit www.emailmeform.com.