Cameroon faces widespread disparities in freedom of economic access, especially for women and youth. Small and Medium seize Enterprises are the key to addressing economic parity and GDP growth while making measurable progress towards improving freedom and meeting the SDGs. The “Powering Prosperity and Economic Freedom for Women and Youth in Cameroon” project at the Foundation aims to create a more robust and diverse middle class in Cameroon through building individuals’ capacity while working for overall systems change, improving the climate for SMEs and opportunities for women and young people to enter the workforce.
- Eligibility Criteria for the SME growth and sustainability support program
The program is open to all entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs in Cameroon especially those living in the Center, Littoral, North-West, South-West and Western region.
- Eligibility Criteria for Job Preparedness Boot Camp.
This program is open to all Cameroonians especially women and internally displaced persons, who are holders of at least an Advanced Level Certificate holder or its equivalent living in the Center, Littoral, North-West, South-West and Western region.
- Why Should I Register for the SME growth and sustainability support program
- A unique training program to boost your capacity to better grow your business
- Opportunity to meet and connect with major funding sources in the country
- Opportunity to share and learn trade ideas, tips and tricks from others within your sector
- Opportunity to get specific guidance and feedback on your business operations for free
- Have direct contact with business coaches;
- Eligible for a seed grant;
- Opportunity to join the SBEC network and benefit from wide variety of services.
- Why Should I Register for the Job Preparedness Boot camps?
- Opportunity to be trained on 21st century essential skills that sets you apart from other candidates for free
- Opportunity to network with other job seekers
- Opportunity to learn skills and build network with different organizations.
- Become a member of the SBEC job seekers database.
Download Brochure English | Brochure French
APPLICATION Register Now
The first module in the SME growth and sustainability program is FREE. However, to complete the subsequent modules each participating entrepreneur or SME will be required to join the SBEC network.
Job Preparedness Bootcamp training will be FREE.
Open until we meet up with our target.
Information and Inquiries
For further information and questions regarding the programs, please contact the Denis and Lenora Foretia Foundation via:
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
Tel: (+237) 654 86 72 54