“Social Entrepreneurship For Sustainable Development In Sub-Saharan Africa: Lessons From Business Incubation In Cameroon, Burkina Faso And Ghana"
OFFICIAL LAUNCHING AND INCEPTION WORKSHOP
On-site (Hotel La Falaise) & Online (Zoom Platform)
- The International Development Research Centre (IDRC)
State representatives in Cameroon
- Ministry of Scientific Research and Innovation;
- Ministry of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, Social Economy and Handicrafts;
- Ministry of Women’s Empowerment and the Family;
- Ministry of Higher Education;
- Ministry of Finance;
- Ministry of Youth Affairs and Civic Education.
- Professional associations;
- NGOs & CBOs;
- Municipal authorities;
- Higher institutions of learning – universities;
- Vocational schools;
- Public personalities.
SPECIFICS OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROJET
- The connection of incubation to the ecosystem for innovation and science: How conducive is the research environment in supporting innovators? How to strengthen these ecosystems in a way that is conducive to innovation and SDG? Who can do what in such ecosystems?
- The relationship between business creation and SDGs 5, 8 and 9: what is done, what are the gaps and what should be done?
- Opportunities and challenges resulting from the national fiscal and regulatory framework to successfully scale up.
- The process of scaling up with a particular interest in the factors of success and failure and an analysis of the role of public policies: which are the most critical areas where innovation can make a difference?
La Falaise Hotel, Avenue Merechal Foch,
Yaoundé - Cameroon
For Any assistance
Tel: +237 654 86 72 54
Visit our social media pages to learn more about the Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundaiton