Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation is glad to announce a Training Workshop for established business owners on Small Business & Entrepreneurship in Yaounde.
The Training Workshop for start-up entrepreneurs will be on the following topics:
1. Leadership, networking and management skills;
2. Know your market and define your strategy for your products to be known;
3. Marketing and communication, how to manage your image;
4. Improve your soft skills: personal interaction and negotiation in the market place.
At the end, participants will have a group exercise on how to track activities based on the monitoring and evaluation approach.
1. People whose business is established but need to be developed;
2. Young entrepreneurs;
Are you amongst our target? Please register!
The Foundation allows only 85 participants to attend the workshop. Participation fees are 2.000 francs CFA. Payment will be done after the registration.
Date/Time/Venue: Thursday 21 September 2017. From 9.00 am to 4:30 pm. At the Conference Hall of the National Episcopal Conference of Cameroon (located at Mvolyé, in front of College St Benoît, Yaoundé).
Languages of the Workshop: English and French.
For more information, kindly contact us by dialing +237 222 31 15 84 / 653 78 35 81 / 698 64 55 24 or by email to: [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday September 21, 2017!