Call For Application – SBEC Intern
POSITION: SBEC Intern
DEPARTMENT: Small Business and Entrepreneurship Center (SBEC) Department
LOCATION: Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation
REPORTING TO: Director of SBEC
STATUS: Full Time
The SBEC Intern is responsible for providing support to the SBEC team regarding all activities and services deemed necessary to advance the mission of the department. He/She is required to bring fresh ideas to the table when it comes to engaging more entrepreneurs through the SBEC network. This will have a strong focus on empowering women in the private sector to establish and grow small and medium-sized enterprises.
The intern will assist the SBEC team in;
- Creating opportunities for mutual learning among small business owners through the organization of workshops/seminars;
- Establishing an extensive network of professional services to cater to the many needs of small businesses in the country;
- Developing a strategy to effectively register SMEs to the SBEC Network;
- Designing and implementing an essential skills program for all members of the SBEC Network;
- Conceiving concept note and program for all events;
- Prepare the draft de report of all event
- Mobilizing participants during events;
- Delivering letters of correspondence during the preparation of events;
- Updating the database of participants after every SBEC event to increase the audience of constant contacts;
- Taking notes and producing reports during events;
- Participating in community engaging events;
- Aligning his/her values with the mission, vision, and values of the Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation;
- Performing other tasks as may be assigned.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The deadline for the receipt of applications is 21st June, 2021. All applications must be submitted using the Online Portal below
To apply for this job please visit www.emailmeform.com.