POSITION: Sbec Intern
DEPARTMENT: Small Business and Entrepreneurship Center (SBEC ) Department
LOCATION: Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation
REPORTING TO: SBEC Manager
STATUS: Full Time
The SBEC Intern is responsible for providing support to the SBEC team regarding all activities and services deemed necessary to advance the mission of the department. He/She is required to bring fresh ideas to the table when it comes to engaging more entrepreneurs through the SBEC network. This will have a strong focus on empowering women in the private sector to establish and grow small and medium-sized enterprises.
The intern will assist the SBEC team in;
- Creating opportunities for mutual learning among small business owners through the organization of workshops/seminars;
- Establishing an extensive network of professional services to cater to the many needs of small businesses in the country;
- Developing a strategy to effectively register SMEs to the SBEC Network;
- Designing and implementing an essential skills program for all members of the SBEC Network;
- Conceiving concept note and program for all events;
- Mobilizing participants during events;
- Delivering letters of correspondence during the preparation of events;
- Updating the database of participants after every SBEC event to increase the audience of constant contacts;
- Taking notes and producing reports during events;
- Participating in community engaging events;
- Aligning his/her values with the mission, vision, and values of the Denis & Lenora Foretia Foundation;
- Performing other tasks as may be assigned.
To apply for this job please visit www.emailmeform.com.