Theme: “The harmonization of the Entrepreneurship Ecosystem in Cameroon for a sustainable growth”
- Open panel discussions on the sustainability and growth of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises in Cameroon.
- Big Opportunity for SMEs to Network with national and international stakeholders.
- Give SMEs the opportunity to exhibit their products and services during and after the Forum, and gain new market outlets for their products and services
- Discuss the challenges faced by SMEs in Cameroon and share best practices to overcome them.
- Identify the various promoters of SMEs in Cameroon and the various products and services they offer.
- Network with Financial Institutions and other funding bodies to finance SMEs of the SBEC network.
One of the SBEC Entrepreneurship training organized by SBEC in Douala – Lewat Hotel
Thursday December 12, 2019 at International Crafts Centre (Yaoundé) at 9 AM
Topics Of Panel Discussion
- Transformation of Agricultural Produce, a strategic value chain to Agripreneurs;
- Marketing and branding for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises/Attracting Customers and Investments;
- Access to funding and finances;
- The challenges face by women in business.
Who Can Participate?
Small and medium size enterprises;
Banks & Microfinance Institutions;
Farmers & Farming cooperatives